- International Digital Fashion Week Competition is a great opportunity for students and emerging designers from all over the world to compete for prizes and a place on IDFW. The deadline for submission is December 1, 2020. If you are chosen the deadline for all materials for the competition is January 1st, 2021
- Judging for the competition starts on February 1st, 2021
- There will be a panel of judges that consist of presidents of other fashion weeks, celebrities, press, major fashion journalists, and other prominent people in the fashion industry.
- In order to apply for the contest, there will be an online application that you can access from clicking on the application button above.
- Each contestant is to submit five sketches or drawings of their designs and five of their photos from their collection.
- If the contestant is selected, they will have to provide a video of their collection that would be a minimum of one minute and a maximum of two minutes in total running time.
- The judges will review the videos broadcasted globally on FNL Network.
- There will be three sets of winners, 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place
Rocco Leo Gaglioti is the founder and CEO of FNL Network and IDFW. He has devoted over 25 years to the industry as a multi award-winning producer, director and creator.
Bonita Ann Leek is a world-renowned advocate for the Deaf and hard of hearing, Leek is the founder and CEO of Miss and Mister Deaf International. Throughout her life, Leek has served as a prominent member of the deaf community, as she inspires and motivates deaf youth around the world to recognize their social value.
Carol Alt is a pioneer and chameleon in the entertainment industry; constantly on the lookout for new challenges. Since her days as the world’s most renowned Supermodel, Carol has gone on to be multi-award winning actor, successful entrepreneur, best-selling author on Raw Food.
P.A. Lopez, owner and editor-in-chief of Fashion Week Online, is author of the critically acclaimed novel RNWY. He lives in New York City, and in his spare time serves as personal assistant to a rescued stray cat.
Svetlana Horvat is the member of the Presidency Board of European Fashion Council, President of the National Fashion Chamber of Serbia , President of Serbia Fashion Week and President of Serbia Fashion Awards.
Jean-Paul Donald-Potard more known under the name of Donald Potard is a French entrepreneur born in Bourg-la-Reine. In 1976, he joined his childhood friend Jean-Paul Gaultier to support the creation of his company. Successively director of the first fashion shows, director of communication of the group and general director (1984), he took the presidency of the Group in 1991.
Diane Pernet is a legendary fashion critic and video journalist based in Paris. A photographer and fashion designer in the 1980’s, she’s now a documentary filmmaker, talent scout, journalist,. She is the founder and curator of the world’s first fashion film festival “ASVOFF” dedicated to fashion, style and beauty. She has been a member of the BOF 500 since 2013.
Kamola Gulyamova is the representative of Uzbekistan Textile and Garment Industry Association. She works as a head of the new design developements department at the Uztextilprom.
Rouse Haltueva is a President of the Eurasian Association of Ethnic Designers, a member of the Women’s Union of Russia, laureate of the Irkutsk Region Governor’s award for creative contribution in the Culture category. Author of the project “ETHNOPODIUM on Baikal” (2008)