NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Information on how to enter, the prize, and rules for redeeming the prize, form part of the terms and conditions of entry for the International Digital Fashion Week Competition (IDFWC)
. Participation in the IDFWC is deemed to be acceptance of “Official Rules” (“Official Rules”) and any other notices referenced herein.
In these Official Rules, the term “you” refers to any person who enters, or who wishes to enter, the IDFWC.
1. Eligibility: (“IDFWC”) is open to everyone who is at least 18 years old or older at the time of entry and who otherwise meets the requirements set out in these Official Rules. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and persons residing in such immediate family members’ household) of FNL Network (“Sponsor”), its respective parent company, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the IDFWC and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
2. Sponsor: The IDFWC is sponsored by FNL Network 1 Syhnivka Street, 11, L’viv, L’vivs’ka oblast, Ukraine, 79000
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The IDFWC begins at 12:01 am PST on Wednesday, Feb 24, 2021, and ends at 11:59 pm PST on Thursday, Sep 15, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the IDFWC.
5. How to Enter: To enter the IDFWC, you must, at any time during the Entry Period, go to the IDFWC Entry Page at http://fnlnetwork.com/application-for-submission-to-idfw-competition/ and complete the entry form. Enter your full name, address, telephone number, and email address and all other requested items.
Except as provided below, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Entries will not be acknowledged. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If you attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, the Sponsor may exclude you from participating in the IDFWC. Any IDFWC entrant can earn additional entries in his/her own name by referring others through the online referral form located on the IDFWC Entry Page. For each unique valid referral provided to the IDFWC Entry Page, one (1) additional entry will be automatically recorded. Participation is subject to Sponsor’s Terms of Service. When you enter, you are providing information to Sponsor. No purchase is necessary.
6. Judging: On or about Sep 16, 2021,
7. Notification, Confirmation, and Requirements of Potential Winner: The sponsor will send an email message to the potential winner’s email address stated on the entry submission with instructions on how to claim the prizes. If the potential Prize winner is an eligible Canadian resident, he or she will be required to: (a) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid (which may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be administered online, by email or other electronic means, by telephone, or in the Sponsor’s form of declaration and release); and (b) execute and return to Sponsor a declaration of eligibility, a liability release (which releases Sponsor, its respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in connection with this IDFWC and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof) and a publicity release within ten (10) days of date of issuance. Section (b) above applies to all winners, not only Canadian residents. If a potential Prize winner: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return the properly executed IDFWC documents within the specified time; (c) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the Prize (as awarded) for any reason; and/or (d) is determined to be in violation of these Official Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to randomly select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries submitted and received during the applicable Entry Period (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected potential Prize winner) on Sep 18 , 2021. Such newly selected potential winners will be notified by email within three (3) business days, using the contact details provided by that person when entering the IDFWC. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted for the prize. Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
8. Prize: Three (3) winners will receive free placement on International Digital Fashion Week Competition for no charge.
Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
9. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the Prize: (i) Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable and/or or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); (ii) no substitutions except at Sponsor’s option;
(iii)Sponsor reserves the right at any time to: (a) place reasonable restrictions on the availability or use of the Prize or any component thereof; and (b) substitute the Prize or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or prize component(s) of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, but solely at the Sponsor’s sole discretion;(iiii) by accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to waive all recourse against the Released Parties if the Prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part; The winner is responsible for paying any applicable federal, provincial, state, local, income and withholding taxes, if any. In the event that any tax withholding is required by law for the prize, the winner authorizes Sponsor to make the corresponding deduction. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The prize is awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by the Sponsor.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the IDFWC is impaired in any way, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the IDFWC to address the impairment and then resume the IDFWC in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the Prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the IDFWC, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the IDFWC may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The IDFWC is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the IDFWC, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the IDFWC or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the IDFWC; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the IDFWC or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the IDFWC or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the IDFWC, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the conduct of the IDFWC or the awarding of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Lviv, Ukraine. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the IDFWC, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Lviv, Ukraine, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Ukriane or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ukraine.